CAMOUFLAJ’S NEXT GAME IS MARVEL’S IRON MAN VR
Monday, March 25 marks the first time Camouflaj has announced a new game since 2012, and we couldn’t be more excited to finally say we have partnered with Sony Interactive Entertainment and Marvel Games to develop MARVEL’S IRON MAN VR exclusively for PlayStation VR.
Ever since we began development on the game more than two years ago, our team here in Bellevue has been focused on delivering on the perfect pairing of Iron Man and virtual reality. It’s been an incredible journey thus far, and we still have so much more to show.
While camouflaj.com won’t be your official source for new information on the game, we thought it would be fun to highlight the incredible response the game has received following a recent press tour:
- “Stunning.” – Variety
- “Natural, powerful, and fun.” – IGN
- “Iron Man VR is awesome.” – Esquire
- “It looks and sounds superb.” – PushSquare
- “Iron Man VR is incredible.” – Greg Miller (Kinda Funny)
- “Iron Man VR makes flying as Tony Stark feel great.” – Polygon
- “Graphically, Iron Man VR looked incredible.” – PlayStation Lifestyle
- “You can’t ask for a more immersive superhero experience.” – Engadget
- “They absolutely nailed the sensation of flight…It feels amazing.” – Upload VR
Now back to development of the game…