My game crashes.
We need two items to review the problem: a player log and a System Report.
Be sure not to open the game again until you get the log and report. The log files are overwritten each time you open the game, thereby erasing the info that we need. You can, of course, open the game again after your crash. Just be sure to grab the log and report first.
Here is how to get your player log:
- Open your finder and type Command+Shift+G.
- Copy and paste this text into the goto location dialogue: ~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log
- Attach the Player.log to an email to [email protected]
To get your System Report, do the following:
- Hold down the option key, and click on the apple menu in the upper left corner.
- Select “System information.”
- When the system information window pops up, go to File > Save. Save the file some place easy to find.
- Once you’ve saved your file, attach it to the same support ticket and send it to [email protected]