iCloud isn’t syncing properly, and my saves are disappearing.
Please make sure you have updated République to the most current version. Your missing save files should return. iCloud can also malfunction you create a new game in the same save slot that held your earlier save synced to iCloud. Otherwise, your old data will return to normal shortly.
If that doesn’t work, try this:
1: Switch off République in your iCloud settings. Your local save files should reactivate.
2: When your local save files have reactivated, load them and play the game long enough to trigger an autosave. The autosave will create a save timestamp more recent than your iCloud save. Interact with a Data Broker terminal inside a Confinement Cell to trigger a save. You do not need to purchase anything from the Data Broker. Simply log out, and the game will save.
3: Turn iCloud back on. iCloud will overwrite the old back up with the most recent save.
If you’re still having problems, you might have a corrupted download. In which case, try the following:
- Turn on iCloud and make sure your République save files are stored on iCloud.
- Delete République.
- Make sure you are updated to iOS 9 or greater.
- Go to Settings > iTunes Apps and Stores and then sign out.
- Restart your device.
- Sign back into iTunes and reinstall République.
- Download all the episodes you have purchased. You may have to restore your purchases within the République app.