My game crashes or lags.

République will sometimes crash due to low memory on iOS devices. Try closing all other running apps and then restarting your device. This should increase performance and resolve your crash at [...]


My download stops at 80%.

République’s data completes transfer to your device at 80%. The game installs during the remaining 20%. If the download pauses at 80%, wait 10 minutes for the game to finish installing.


iOS Family share isn’t working.

Purchase logs are managed by Apple, and we unfortunately don’t have records of game sales tied to specific Apple IDs. Apple Support can troubleshoot this error. You can contact them [...]

page 1 of 2