Camouflaj, the award-winning team behind RÉPUBLIQUE and IRON MAN VR is looking for an experienced Office Administrator to join our Bellevue, WA team.
In this role, you will manage the daily on-site operations at our Bellevue office, and wear many hats, including Office Management, Administration, and Human Resources (HR) Generalist duties. You’ll work closely with the CEO, Finance, People Team, and IT. Bilingual candidates (English / Japanese) will also assist in the administration of our Kamakura, Japan office.
The ideal candidate is creative, calm under pressure, self-driven and motivated, excels at collaboration and multitasking, has amazing attention to detail, and is able to prioritize effectively and work independently within fluid and often tight timelines.
A Typical Day Could Include…
- Serve as the key point of contact for main office vendors and visitors, including maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment repair, food ordering, etc.
- Monitor and maintain inventory of necessary office supplies; order supplies as needed to keep basic supplies stocked, and to fulfill special requests from staff.
- Maintain and manage office utilization, including conference rooms, office locations, desk assignments, kitchen, and on-site storage. Collaborate with the CEO, People Team, Finance, and IT to identify present and future space needs.
- Manage office upkeep, appearance, and “look and feel.” This includes keeping kitchen and supply areas stocked, clean, and functional.
- Provide event support and planning, including retreats, meetings, and team events. This includes scheduling and logistics for internal meetings and on-site functions, logistical research and planning, day-of support, and invoice/billing management in collaboration with Finance and IT.
- Participate in the creation and implementation of office policies and procedures, including ways to evolve and improve operational efficiency of systems and processes impacting staff and office operations.
- Provide administrative support and collaborate on projects with the CEO, the People Team, Finance, IT, studio Producers, and other Camouflaj colleagues. Support the CEO as needed with on- and off-site needs.
- Assist with correspondence, contracts, and other documents.
- Bilingual candidates will provide off-site assistance to our Japanese office as well.
- Maintain employee personnel records.
- Assist with recruiting, new hire on-boarding, and departing team member logistics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or a combination of education and 3-5 years successful relevant work experience.
- 3-5 years of recent and relevant experience providing a variety of generalist and support services within an administrative and/or human resources environment.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and/or Google Suite and ability to quickly learn new technical systems as needed.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to manage time and prioritize under pressure..
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information.
- Must pass a background check prior to an offer.
- Knowledge of employment laws, including EEOC, ADA, FSLA, FMLA, and PFML.
- PHR, SPHR, or SHRM certification.
- Administrative or HR experience working for a game studio or within software development.
- Bilingual in English and Japanese.
Camouflaj is home to over sixty talented developers who collectively pursue the goal of creating high quality, meaningful games. Minimal on corporate structure and high on personal accountability, ideal candidates will thrive in an open, honest, respectful, and flexible working environment.
Candidates will work full-time on-site at our Bellevue, WA office.
If you are intrigued by this position and match the above qualifications, please send your resume, cover letter, and any supporting materials to [email protected].
Thank you, and good luck!
Camouflaj is committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. Camouflaj is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.