Camouflaj, the award-winning team behind RÉPUBLIQUE and IRON MAN VR is looking for a Concept Artist with game production experience to join us on our next exciting AAA project.
This position is a 6 month contract with an option to extend. In this role, you will help create modular architecture & prop designs for an urban environment. Following the visual rules created by the Art Director will be extremely important so attention to detail & consistency is a must-have. There is a high emphasis on previous production experience as the work will not be focused on mood or establishment shots.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL
- Have experience building production level environment and/or prop concepts
- Be flexible in communicating with art and design to execute on a vision.
- Utilize a combination of 2d & 3d software for paintovers
- Have experience building city, industrial, urban and indoor environments
- Follow a schedule and deliver assets on time
- Create art that prioritizes clarity over expressiveness in their designs.
YOU WILL NEED THESE
- Ability to design smaller scale props that fit within an established environment
- Familiarity with city, industrial, urban and indoor environments
- Work well within restraints outlined by the model layout
- Take feedback constructively and often iterate quickly
- Good verbal, written and communication skills
Camouflaj is home to over sixty talented developers who collectively pursue the goal of creating high quality, meaningful games. Minimal on corporate structure and high on personal accountability, ideal candidates will thrive in an open, honest, respectful, and flexible working environment.
Although we prefer teammates to live close to our Bellevue, WA office, given the current state of the world, we are open to fully remote work.
If you are intrigued by the position and match the above qualifications, please send your resume, cover letter, and any supporting materials to [email protected] Thanks and good luck!
Camouflaj is committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. Camouflaj is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.