Senior Graphics Engineer
Camouflaj, the award winning team behind RÉPUBLIQUE and MARVEL’S IRON MAN VR is looking for an Senior Graphics Engineer to join us on our next exciting AAA project. Camouflaj is home to over fifty talented developers who collectively pursue the goal of creating high quality, meaningful games. Minimal on corporate structure and high on personal accountability, Camouflaj is seeking new colleagues who thrive working in an open, honest, and respectful environment.
- Investigate, develop, and maintain production-quality rendering features
- Establish conventions and workflows to enable the creation of high-quality visuals while adhering to strict performance and memory constraints of the CPU and GPU of target platforms
- Work closely with artists to support their content authoring pipelines
- Analyze and optimize shaders and rendering systems
- Extend and maintain systems and tools
- Mentor and train other engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 7+ years of professional graphics programming experience
- Substantial knowledge of modern rendering topics
- Strong math skills
- Strong software design skills
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of low-level graphics APIs (DX11/12, Vulkan, or console equivalents)
- Strong background in C# or C++
- Proficient in writing shaders (HLSL, GLSL, or console equivalents)
- Master’s degree in a graphics-related field
- Unity experience (especially SRP)
- VR graphics programming experience
- Console and/or mobile graphics programming experience
Although we prefer teammates to live close to our Bellevue, WA office, given the state of the world, we are open to fully remote work.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and any supporting materials to [email protected]. Good luck!